Established in 1974 by a group of police officers wanting to help their colleagues, BankVic has grown and prospered thanks to the support of our police members.
We tailor our wide range of products and services to support the hours you work and the specialist role you hold in our community. Over the years we’ve assisted many police employees with savings, loans, insurance, financial planning and budgeting requirements.
We recognise the important work you carry out across the state of Victoria, and we look after you by providing low fees, competitive rates and the personalised service you deserve.
We also understand your career can be demanding – so we regularly visit your workplace to assist you with your banking. It’s all part of our commitment to helping you maximise your financial wellbeing.
Ask one of your colleagues about us.
“BankVic treats me as an individual, not just a customer. Being a member of Victoria Police I feel that they understand us and understand the stressful life that we lead. They’ve been such a help to me personally.”
As a BankVic member who works for police, you’ll benefit from:
- regular workplace visits from dedicated Member Relationship Managers serving police employees
- free budgeting service
- one-on-one onsite appointments
- Better Money Management information sessions
- access to financial planners who understand your industry
- information stands accessible at all stations, with all you need to conduct your day-to-day banking.
Did you know?
We are committed to serving those who work for Victoria Police.
- The majority of Victoria Police department employees are members.
- You can find us at Police Recruit and PSO recruit induction programs.
- We support many police organisations, including The Police Association of Victoria, Victoria Police Blue Ribbon Foundation, Victoria Police Legacy, the Retired Police Association of Victoria, Victoria Police Amateur Sports and Welfare Society and the Past and Present Women Police Association of Victoria.
- We have longstanding relationships with a range of other community organisations, providing valued support and assistance to your sector, and others.