Coming soon to BankVic, Osko® is a new way to make electronic payments that's as fast as cash - without the hassle of cash.
Whether you're paying a tradie, splitting a bill or giving money to family for something urgent - the money will be there in seconds. You just use your BankVic mobile banking app or internet banking, 24/7.
- Faster payment across many banks and financial institutions - and more to come
- Available all day, every day - it is always on
- You can use a PayID to pay or get paid. A PayID is something easy to remember, like an email address or phone number, that you can securely link to your BankVic account. Then when you want somebody to transfer funds into your account, you can give them your PayID instead of your BSB and account number.
- Security - It's backed by BPAY, so you know it's safe.
- Smarter messaging - You can use more characters of text to describe who's getting paid and why
Osko® will become available to BankVic members in early 2018. Learn more about Osko®, PayID and the New Payments Platform (NPP).
BankVic will be providing more information soon, but in the meantime there are some simple things you can do to prepare for Osko®.
Unfortunately mobile phones running a Windows operating system will not be able to download the new BankVic App. We recommend Windows phone users go to m.bankvic.com.au to access mobile web banking.
Police Financial Services Limited ABN 33 087 651 661 AFSL 240293 Australian Credit Licence 240293
General Enquiries 13 63 73 | BSB 704 230 Copyright 2017