Reporting to the Head of Sales – Lending & Insurance, you will join our existing Lending & Insurance leadership team to support, coach and mentor a team of Insurance Consultants. In this role you will ensure the provision of high quality customer service delivery is being achieved, guaranteeing optimal satisfaction for our members. You will support the strategic direction to help achieve the short, medium and long term goals of for our insurance product offerings within the Sales and Service team. Above all you will deepen relationships with members, optimising their member experience while obtaining a higher share of wallet by coaching and developing your team members.
So it’s no secret you’re a fearless leader who at heart is a true sale pro. A heavy hitter that cracks the really tough problems you have a penchant for exceeding sales and service targets by working in close collaboration with the rest of your team. You bring a wealth of insurance and financial services knowledge and are quick to trouble shoot any problems with ease. With demonstrated experience leading teams you love developing people and see the potential in every individual. You have the tools to motivate your team to exceed their targets and ensure every member receives the ‘Banking with Heart’ experience.
• You have 3-5 years previous experience in the insurance/financial services industry in a sales & service role with a good working knowledge of financial services regulatory framework including AFSL & ACL obligations and Privacy legislation
• You have 1-2 years proven leadership experience coaching and driving team performance
• You are driven to exceed member experience and service delivery expectations across the business
• You are extremely detail orientated, able to act independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• You are driven by continuous improvement and have a knack for developing and implementing strategies to improve business processes and initiatives
Role: Permanent - Full-time
Location: CBD Location
Apply: To apply for this fantastic opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Police Financial Services Limited ABN 33 087 651 661 AFSL 240293 Australian Credit Licence 240293
General Enquiries 13 63 73 | BSB 704 230 Copyright 2017