• Build your career while making a difference
• Work in a caring and supportive contact team environment
• Ongoing training and development opportunities
• Located in Melbourne CBD, with trains and trams right at our doorstep
At BankVic, we put people before profits and are 100 percent solely owned by members. We are the bank for Victorian police, health, emergency and public services personnel. With more than 113,000 members and 2 billion dollars in assets, we constantly strive to deliver exceptional member experiences and meet their growing needs.
Our sales and service department is currently seeking a call centre consultant to support its small and well established contact centre team. As a team player with strong customer service experience, you will have a high level of professionalism and empathy when handling inbound and outbound calls, you will display the ability to easily explain core banking products both written and verbally, and will be able to achieve both member satisfaction and internal sales targets.
On a day to day basis, you will respond to and manage general member enquiries and provide customer service for our range of banking products including transactional accounts.
• Manage general member enquiries for both banking and insurance products
• Process new memberships, term deposits, new accounts, changes to member records
• Build and maintain knowledge of BankVic products and services
• Work closely with colleagues to deliver an exceptional member experience
• Strong knowledge of customer service with a customer centric attitude
• A desire to learn and be the best version of yourself at work
• Knowledge and understanding, or interest in learning about financial service products and systems, including general insurance and credit products
• RG146 Tier 2 certification or be prepared to undertake such training
• Accuracy and attention to detail
Our employees are passionate about what we do and are proud to help build members’ financial wellbeing and make it possible for them to own their own home. We offer:
• An employee wellbeing program
• Access to financial banking products and services
• Opportunities for career progression
If BankVic sounds like a place where you’d like to work, apply now to be considered.
• To apply for this rare opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please note, as part of our recruitment process we require successful candidates to undertake a background checks.
Police Financial Services Limited ABN 33 087 651 661 AFSL 240293 Australian Credit Licence 240293
General Enquiries 13 63 73 | BSB 704 230 Copyright 2017