• Newly created position
• Come and foster a career with a company that makes difference
• Profit for members bank
• 12-month contract
At BankVic, we put people before profits and are 100 percent solely owned by members. We are the bank for Victorian police, health, emergency and public services personnel. With more than 113,000 members and 2 billion dollars in assets, we constantly strive to deliver exceptional member experiences and meet their growing needs.
Our Product and Marketing Division is currently looking for a Risk Lead.
Reporting to the Chief Product and Marketing Officer, this newly created position will support the development of robust operational risk frameworks, processes and systems for the identification, management and monitoring of product and marketing risk.
This newly created position will work to embed the Operational Risk Framework, and develop and execute control assurance plans. You will also implement, develop and have oversight of the Enterprise Risk Management system whilst acting as a trusted advisor to the Product and Marketing team.
• liaising across Product & Marketing and Risk & Compliance divisions to ensure risks are appropriately understood, whilst ensuring a consistent approach to achieving risk management objectives
• developing and maintaining relevant product/marketing/digital expertise to enable effective oversight of product and marketing related risks
• acting as the risk subject matter expert for Product and Marketing, coaching members of Product and Marketing team and uplifting team risk culture
• and coordinating the delivery of reporting to Executive and Board.
• knowledge awareness of all relevant legislation impacting Retail Banking (e.g. AML, FATCA, CRS, Privacy Act, etc), supported bytertiary qualifications in business, commerce or a related discipline
• previous experience in Risk Partnering with Product and Marketing teams
• experience in risk management i.e. risk and control identification, control design and control testing will be highly regarded
Our employees are passionate about what we do and are proud to help build members’ financial wellbeing and make it possible for them to own their own home.
• real opportunities for career progression
• an employee wellbeing program
• access to financial banking products and services
If BankVic sounds like a place where you’d like to work, apply now to be considered
• to apply for this rare opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
• please note, as part of our recruitment process we require successful candidates to undertake a background checks.
Police Financial Services Limited ABN 33 087 651 661 AFSL 240293 Australian Credit Licence 240293
General Enquiries 13 63 73 | BSB 704 230 Copyright 2017