• Phone based personal lending
• Profit for members bank
• CBD location
Working in a call centre environment you will have holistic conversations with our members about their banking and insurance needs and encourage them to make BankVic their main financial institution.
Day to day you will be serving our members with their personal lending requirements, including processing credit applications and ensuing that lending process is adhered to.
Other duties include:
• handling loan and overdraft enquiries and applications through to a timely decision
• dealing with overdrafts / credit card applications
• processing changes to existing member records and/or member instructions where required e.g. regular payments, change of address
• processing loan approvals effectively and efficiently, including the arranging of security and funding, ensuring security provided is protected.
• optimise opportunities to educate our members on our products and services.
We are looking for someone who has knowledge and understanding of:
• the financial services’ regulatory framework,including AFSL and ACL obligations and Privacy legislation
• lending procedures and process from application to settlement including adherence to responsible lending under the NCCP Act
• general insurance products
• Certification for Tier 2 (RG146) or be prepared to undertake such training in-house.
• previous sales experience ideally in a financial services.
At BankVic, we put people before profits and are 100 percent solely owned by members. We are the bank for Victorian police, health, emergency and public services personnel. With more than 113,000 members and 2 billion dollars in assets, we constantly strive to deliver exceptional member experiences and meet their growing needs.
Why work at BankVic
Our employees are passionate about what we do and are proud to help build members’ financial wellbeing and make it possible for them to own their own home. We offer:
• Access to financial banking products and services
• Individual wellbeing program
• Opportunity for further Leadership development
If BankVic sounds like a place where you’d like to work, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please note, as part of our recruitment process successful candidates will need to undergo background checks.
Police Financial Services Limited ABN 33 087 651 661 AFSL 240293 Australian Credit Licence 240293
General Enquiries 13 63 73 | BSB 704 230 Copyright 2017