Reporting to the Team Leader - New Membership & Outbound, you will join a brand new team who will be responsible for helping with on-boarding and assisting all our new members with their end to end enquiries. This is by no means your run of the mill sales & service role, on any given day you will be assisting our amazing members with their memberships, new accounts, term deposits, personal loans, credit cards, general insurance products and eventually building into home loans. You will be given substantial training and support to ensure you are able to support all lines of lending enquiries. No two days will be the same, you will find this role varied, challenging and rewarding in the same breath. You will be joining a team of sales ninja’s that can strike that fine balance between building genuine rapport and asking key questions to identify the right products and services for our members to ensure that they are receiving optimal service at every opportunity.
Let’s face it you’re a bit of a sales weapon! You're bright, charismatic and have bags of energy. You have impeccable communication skills, a wonderful phone manner, and could sell the ocean a cup of water! You're team focused and have a hunger for results, but most of all, you are passionate about ensuring every member receives the ‘Banking with Heart’ experience. You love what you do, you want to be recognised for the magic that you create and you want to know that there are genuine career progression opportunities for star performers.
• You have a good working knowledge of the financial services regulatory framework, including AFSL and ACL obligations and Privacy legislation with a minimum of 1 years previous lending/sales experience
• You are a team player who really embraces positive work culture
• You love building genuine relationships with a customer focus
• You are a sales pro who is action orientated and results driven
• You are a strong communicator with great attention to detail and time management skills
Role: Permanent - Full-time
Location: CBD Location
Apply: To apply for this fantastic opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Police Financial Services Limited ABN 33 087 651 661 AFSL 240293 Australian Credit Licence 240293
General Enquiries 13 63 73 | BSB 704 230 Copyright 2017