Reporting to the Head of IT Delivery you will join a brand new team in our Technology business area to support the implementation of the strategic IT architecture and roadmap and deliver on premise and cloud based capabilities. This role will see you assisting the Head of IT Delivery, Head of IT Operations and Head of Business Intelligence and Data Analytics in their respective roles. You will provide technical support for Database and other IT systems including liaising with external vendors, in particular our Managed Service Providers and Core Banking System Vendor. Above all you will contribute to the effective and efficient management of the IT infrastructure and application environments to enable BankVic to provide quality financial services to all members, in order to achieve maximum member satisfaction and goodwill.
A born problem solver! You’re a bit of a tech nut, analytically and solutions focused you have a solid understanding of programming best practices with a focus on performance tuning and optimisation. Your platform knowledge in the DBA on premise and cloud space is supported by full life cycle database deployment, power shell scripting and universal query language proficiencies. You are a strong communicator both written and verbal with a flare for influencing and partnering with key stakeholders across the business. You pride yourself on your timely and efficient organisation skills and enjoy working in a fast paced environment. You thrive in an innovative, agile and collaborative team environment where your expertise to directly influence will be valued.
• You bring tertiary qualifications in a Science/ Computer Science or Maths specialisation with 3+ years experience in database administration/support (MCDBA certification preferred)
• You have excellent database management technical skills combined with a good knowledge of T-SQL, how APIs work, and cloud based environments.
• You have experience in designing, developing and supporting database driven solutions with good understanding of PowerBI, Microsoft Azure Cloud services, and database security.
• Your middle name is DataOps and you have strong experience deploying SSIS packages, SSRS reports and SSAS cubes
• You are passionate about ensuring your databases are rock solid and always available, no data-loss on your watch!
• You have strong stakeholder engagement skills and are used to collaborating in an agile environment
• You understand that data is important but it is just a tool that can be used to unleash understanding and insight to create great member products, services and experiences
• You want to use that data and work with the team to drive new Machine Learning, AI and robotics capabilities and opportunities
Role: Permanent - Full-time
Location: CBD Location
Apply: To apply for this fantastic opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Police Financial Services Limited ABN 33 087 651 661 AFSL 240293 Australian Credit Licence 240293
General Enquiries 13 63 73 | BSB 704 230 Copyright 2017