• Join an organisation who loves what we do!
• Profit for members bank
• Parental Leave cover 15 month opportunity
At BankVic, we put people before profits and are 100 percent solely owned by members. We are the bank for Victorian police, health, emergency and public services personnel. With more than 113,000 members and 2 billion dollars in assets, we constantly strive to deliver exceptional member experiences and meet their growing needs.
Currently our Business Intelligence and Data Analytics team is looking for a Data Analyst to support the business with reporting and data analysis.
is responsible for gathering requirements, reporting, and providing insights to key stakeholders upon request.
You will work with each department to identify reporting and / or analytical needs and provide accurate and timely information.
If you have strong skills in SQL, understand and know how to use PowerBI, and know how to write and run reports to provide your stakeholders with meaningful insights this may be your next opportunity.
We are looking for someone who loves data as much as we do!
• using data and insights to deliver value and inform decision making
• support the ongoing development of data tools and self-service dashboards
• use SQL queries to extract and interpret data
• conduct all business in compliance with all codes, standards and legislative requirements and BankVic policies and procedures
• ensure data practices are ethical and follow industry practice
• provide an efficient, honest and fair service to both internal and external customers.
• strong experience with SQL scripting (essential), Reporting Services and/ or Power BI
• proficiency in enterprise wide reporting, including data visualisation, analysis and insights
• proven experience leveraging data to inform business decisions to redesign & improve processes and reporting
• relevant qualification in a business, information analytics or IT related discipline would be well-regarded
• understanding of the finance industry and its regulatory environment such as privacy laws and risk assessment.
Our employees are passionate about what we do and are proud to help build members’ financial wellbeing and make it possible for them to own their own home.
• an employee wellbeing program
• access to financial banking products and services
• opportunities for career progression.
• sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
• please note, as part of our recruitment process we require successful candidates to undertake background checks.
Police Financial Services Limited ABN 33 087 651 661 AFSL 240293 Australian Credit Licence 240293
General Enquiries 13 63 73 | BSB 704 230 Copyright 2017