• A fresh career start for 2020
• Enhance and develop your leadership capability
• Profit for members bank
BankVic is currently searching for a Branch Manager to build and nurture our member network within our Monash Branch. Our Branch Managers play an integral role in increasing member satisfaction and share of wallet by identifying member’s needs and matching BankVic products and services.
You will be responsible for:
• Providing quality service in relation to retail banking and lending products to all current and potential BankVic members.
• Providing inspirational leadership and driving your team to achieve exceptional results while maintaining a high level of engagement.
• Ensuring all business is conducted in line with BankVic’s Code of Ethics, policies, procedures and legislative requirements.
What we need you to have:
• At least 2 years experience in a leadership position with a proven ability to coach and develop sales team.
• Proven business development or relationship management experience in the Banking/ Finance Industry
• Strong knowledge and understanding of lending procedures including adherence to responsible lending practices under the NCCP Act.
• Good knowledge of the financial services regulatory framework, including AFSL and ACL obligations and Privacy legislation.
• RG146 Tier 2 Certification or be prepared to undertake such training inhouse with us
At BankVic, we put people before profits and are 100 percent solely owned by members. We are the bank for Victorian police, health, emergency and public services personnel. With more than 113,000 members and 2 billion dollars in assets, we constantly strive to deliver exceptional member experiences and meet their growing needs.
Why work at BankVic
Our employees are passionate about what we do and are proud to help build members’ financial wellbeing and make it possible for them to own their own home. We offer:
• Access to financial banking products and services
• Individual wellbeing program
• Opportunity for further Leadership development
If BankVic sounds like a place where you’d like to work, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please note, as part of our recruitment process successful candidates will need to undergo background checks.
Police Financial Services Limited ABN 33 087 651 661 AFSL 240293 Australian Credit Licence 240293
General Enquiries 13 63 73 | BSB 704 230 Copyright 2017