Our membership is open to people working in Victoria’s health industry, including hospitals, health centres and ancillary services.
Our wide range of products and services support the hours you work and the specialist role you hold in our community. Over the years we’ve assisted many health employees with savings, loans, insurance, financial planning and budgeting requirements.
We value the important work you carry out across the state of Victoria, and we look after you by keeping our fees low and providing competitive rates and the personalised service you deserve.
We also understand your career can be demanding – so we regularly visit your workplace to assist you with your banking. It’s all part of our commitment to helping you maximise your financial wellbeing.
Ask one of your colleagues about us.
"I love the fact that you only make one call and you’re actually speaking to a person. The service is excellent."
As a BankVic member who works in the health industry, you’ll benefit from:
- regular workplace visits from dedicated Member Relationship Managers serving the health sector
- free financial education sessions
- onsite appointments
- access to financial planners who understand your industry
- information stands at most hospitals and aged care facilities within Victoria, with all you need to conduct your day-to-day banking.
Did you know?
We are committed to serving those who work in the health sector.
- Thousands of heath employees are already BankVic members.
- We have a branch at Monash Medical Centre, Clayton.
- We attend staff orientations at many hospitals throughout Victoria.
- We support a range of initiatives to benefit heath sector employees, such as funding the Peter Mac ‘Masters Scholarship’, sponsoring Western Health education sessions, St Vincent’s staff orientations, and various Monash Health staff activities.
- We also support a wide range of worthwhile organisations within the health sector, their programs and events. These include providing support for Limbs 4 Life’s various amputee support programs, sponsoring the Annual Children's Christmas Party and contributing to St John of God’s skin checks.